Wednesday, January 15, 2014
- Name: Jennith
- Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada
I like alternative music, sci-fi/fantasy, puddle jumping in the pouring rain, the smell of decaying aspen leaves, stormy windy days, spruce bogs, doing cartwheels in the dark, dragonfly watching, fitzchivalry farseer, macintosh apples, climbing, hiking, swimming, guitar, canoe tripping, reciting the periodic tables, watercolour painting, identifying plants, ecology, wildlife, singing, maps, photography, poetry, reading, art, and the colour green
- Small Tiger
- Zoe agrees that the snowsuit is one of the best na...
- Yellow Mice Taste The Best
- Playing with my water
- Winter Wonderland
- Yoga Cat Strikes Back -
- Kitty Prepares for a Winter Adventure?
- Reflections of Thanksgiving
- Forst Stream Going into the Upper Kananaskis Lake