Saturday, August 18, 2012
- Name: Jennith
- Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada
I like alternative music, sci-fi/fantasy, puddle jumping in the pouring rain, the smell of decaying aspen leaves, stormy windy days, spruce bogs, doing cartwheels in the dark, dragonfly watching, fitzchivalry farseer, macintosh apples, climbing, hiking, swimming, guitar, canoe tripping, reciting the periodic tables, watercolour painting, identifying plants, ecology, wildlife, singing, maps, photography, poetry, reading, art, and the colour green
- Who's that kitty in the window?
- Momma Zoe's adopted kitty
- Evening Baker Hike
- Alpine Meadow without too much hiking uphill
- Bath Time
- Bow River Vistas
- Molly Kitten in a Bag with a Map
- Trying to See Some New Things without Hiking Too F...
- Who needs cat toys when you have boxes
- Sunset on the Bow