Friday, July 19, 2013
- Name: Jennith
- Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada
I like alternative music, sci-fi/fantasy, puddle jumping in the pouring rain, the smell of decaying aspen leaves, stormy windy days, spruce bogs, doing cartwheels in the dark, dragonfly watching, fitzchivalry farseer, macintosh apples, climbing, hiking, swimming, guitar, canoe tripping, reciting the periodic tables, watercolour painting, identifying plants, ecology, wildlife, singing, maps, photography, poetry, reading, art, and the colour green
- Plain of 6 Glaciers
- A lovely specimum of columbine
- PAINTBRUSH EVERYWHERE
- Up the Stairs that Said "Climb Me"
- Mountain Morning
- Naptime in Canmore - Molly-Style
- Naptime in Canmore - Zoe-style
- Hydrograph of the Bow river
- The water under the Bridge St. Bridge is slowly r...
- Zoe Bathing