Friday, April 19, 2013
- Name: Jennith
- Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada
I like alternative music, sci-fi/fantasy, puddle jumping in the pouring rain, the smell of decaying aspen leaves, stormy windy days, spruce bogs, doing cartwheels in the dark, dragonfly watching, fitzchivalry farseer, macintosh apples, climbing, hiking, swimming, guitar, canoe tripping, reciting the periodic tables, watercolour painting, identifying plants, ecology, wildlife, singing, maps, photography, poetry, reading, art, and the colour green
- Mountain ID: Cascade Mountain
- Spring is thinking about visiting the mountains
- There be large rocks here - sometimes called mount...
- Cuddling in the Cat-Tree
- Molly Undercover
- Kitten in the Hole
- Kitty Sleeping Preferences Differ Between Cats
- You aren't playing with me!!
- My Precious
- My Blog Seems to be Having Unknown Issues